[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk wont deploy non-errata updates.

Matthew Madey mattmadey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:01:16 UTC 2014

Run yum clean all on the client, also make sure your yum-rhn-plugin package
on the client is the most recent version, there are some bugs in prior
versions. You could also check /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf on the
client.. if there are exclude statements in there like kernel* to disable
kernel updates, you'll typically see that error message.