[Spacewalk-list] unable to cancel pending actions!

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Mon Feb 24 21:45:03 UTC 2014

Either in the GUI or via spacecmd.

spacecmd {SSM:0}> schedule_cancel 30953 30741 30740 30739 30738 30737 30736
ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: unhandled internal exception: null

I've tried restarting both the spacewalk stack AND postgres

Errors in /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out seem to indicate it is unhappy
about the fact that the events are (package updates & arbitrary scripts)
scheduled together.

I REALLY need to be able to cancel these events sometime in the next 24
hours.

Is there any way to force them to clear?

I just upgraded to Spacewalk 2.0 (still with a local postgres 8.4 backend)

Help!

Andy