[Spacewalk-list] unable to cancel pending actions!

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Tue Feb 25 13:39:44 UTC 2014

I believe the ability to select MULTIPLE systems for a package action and
link that with an arbitrary script on ALL those selected systems (such as
a post-update reboot) was new in spacewalk 2.0 (in prior versions, it was
only possible to link a package action with a remote command on one system
at a time).

It seems that the problem I'm encountering is directly related to this new
functionality, in that I am unable to CANCEL "linked" actions that were
set up IN BULK.  (Regardless of whether I try to cancel individual
actions, individual systems, all events together, via GUI, or via
spacecmd).

The reboots need to be cancelled, so I'm guessing I'll have to DELETE the
systems from spacewalk and re-add them.

Any other ideas, short of this drastic action?

Andy