[Spacewalk-list] Effective management of RPM GPG keys

Charles Richards list at mass-distortion.net
Wed Feb 26 18:38:33 UTC 2014

Hi Stanislav,

> Is this the supposed behaviour? Am I missing something?

Yes, spacewalk/Yum will refuse to install packages or import the key without manual intervention (yum -y install xxxx or accepting the keys in yum)

I ran into the same issue previously. I added GPG keys to kickstart for new nodes, and then use Puppet to push out and install new/updated keys to existing nodes.
If you have the keys on an accessible web-server inside your environment, you could use Ansible to fetch and install the key(s) on one-or-many nodes as well.

- Charles