[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk High Availability

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:02:57 UTC 2014

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for now; Going to wait until
monday til my colleague arrives and eventually something like this:

 * Upgrade to PostgreSQL 9.2 (synchronous replication);
 * Use DRDB for the storage holding the repositories (http://www.drbd.org/),
we have 2Gbit between our datacenters, so should be ok with that
 * One machine in each datacenter and get them working with
heartbeat/pacemaker

Seems probably a quick way to go. I'll let you know.

NM