[Spacewalk-list] SELinux with spacewalk

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:44:14 UTC 2014

Thinking of trying to activate SELinux on my spacewalk server.  The info
I'm finding on the web is all roughly 3 years old (and multiple spacewalk
versions behind current).  Is there more recent documentation that I
failed to find?

I'm currently running spacewalk 1.9, on CentOS 6.5.

Using the older documentation, I've got these packages installed:

spacewalk-selinux
osa-dispatcher-selinux
spacewalk-monitoring-selinux

[ jabberd-selinux  <-- NOT INSTALLED; NO LONGER AVAILABLE / NECESSARY?]

but but have not done any special tweaking of contexts or local policies.

Any particular gotchas I should be on the lookout for?

Andy

Andy Ingham
IT Infrastructure
Fuqua School of Business