[Spacewalk-list] ya-errata-import.pl and RH Subscription Manager

FRANK Michael michael.frank at faurecia.com
Tue Jan 14 08:53:21 UTC 2014

Hello Franky,

Thanks for your fast reply.
Our investigation showed us that Ketello (https://fedorahosted.org/katello/) will become the next generation management tool for RH OS.
Maybe someone from RedHat Satellite Team could answer this question better.

I played around with errata files from oval (http://www.redhat.com/security/data/oval/) but until now without success.
Maybe that could be a way to be more generic with RedHat errata. For my understanding this could work regardless to what service the machine is registered.
Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Michael
This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.