[Spacewalk-list] ERROR: column orgconfig1_.create_default_sg does not exist

Henrique Haag Ribacki henrique.haag at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:54:55 UTC 2014

Thank you Michael, that was the problem, I just reinstall PostgreSQL and
Spacewalk using the following instructions and it's working fine, very easy!

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/PostgreSQLServerSetup
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#InstallingSpacewalk

Att.
Henrique Haag Ribacki