[Spacewalk-list] ERROR: column orgconfig1_.create_default_sg does not exist

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 08:56:47 UTC 2014

Henrique Haag Ribacki wrote:
% Hi,
%
% Yesterday I finished my Spacewalk installation with PostgreSQL, but now I'm
% receiving the following error, it seems that the columm
% 'orgconfig1_.create_default_sg' doesn't exist?!
% But I've done all the setup before.

Hello Henrique,

I guess you've installed Spacewalk nightly version (a.k.a. development
version); it might contain bugs and is mostly suitable only for other
people helping with development.

If you'd just like to try Spacewalk I'd recommend you to install latest
stable 2.1 version.

% Thanks.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat