[Spacewalk-list] Client machine update issue without internet

Jonathan Hoser jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 18 20:25:12 UTC 2014

Actually,

On 03/18/2014 01:18 PM, Dhaval Oza wrote:
> Error: Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel. Please verify its path and try again
this says it all:
yum is not happy having one repository unreachable, and fails,
not matter if the others would be fine (my observations).

Disable epel (hell, disable everything ) from setting-files in
/etc/yum.repos.d/*

Then try again.

Best
-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hoser, M.Sc.
Institute of Bioinformatics and System Biology
Email: jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
WWW: http://mips.helmholtz-muenchen.de

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess, Dr. Nikolaus Blum, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671