[Spacewalk-list] Automatically Registering VM Clones as SPacewalk Clients

Thomas Foster thomas.foster80 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:29:26 UTC 2014

If you are not using puppet, then the way we have it is setup
activationkeys that have all of the channels that I want my systems to have
when they bootup.  You can then run the rhnreg_ks command to register your
server using a rc.local script that removes itself after running the
registration..then send the output of the command to yourself for testing.
 The activationkeys are pretty smooth.