[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk with SLES11 client

William Kwan potatok at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 17:24:22 UTC 2014

OK. I found my solution.

I was blind.  zypper log does have the full command.  It ran with options:
zypper -n -x install --oldpackage --auto-agree-with-licenses <pkg>

zypper didn't like "--oldpackage". Found post on Novell site saying zypper 1.6.169+ will solve the problem.

Now remote installation works fine with the test SLES11 SP2 system.