[Spacewalk-list] Using spacewalk-create-yumrepo.py - Linking issues

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Oct 2 03:59:43 UTC 2014

On 1 Oct 2014, at 7:55 pm, Glen Collins <glenc2004 at comcast.net> wrote:

> and it looks like so far it's going to return everything in the repo as I expected.

Yeah, the Oracle Linux “latest” repos actually store every version of every RPM from GA release which is why there are so many RPMs in that repo. :) It also means you can install any version of an RPM with just the latest repo enabled, though.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496