[Spacewalk-list] Using Spacewalk repos without registration

Fabiano Martins fabiano.martins at trt4.jus.br
Mon Oct 6 21:16:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a Spacewalk 2.2 server running on my environment.

But some machines aren't registered on Spacewalk (RHELs registered on RHN,
CentOSs that sysadmin don't like to register on Spacewalk, etc.).

Once my Spacewalk server already have a mirror of external repos (EPEL,
VMWare, etc.), I would that these exceptions not use my Internet link when
installing/updating packages.

Have a form to offer these repos mirrored into Spacewalk as a "pure http"
repo?

I know that I can mirror external repos via rsync and "re-mirror" to
Spacewalk via spacewalk-repo-sycnc, but on this case I would use 2 times
each file on disk...

Thanks,

Fabiano Martins