[Spacewalk-list] kickstart tree after repo sync using

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 02:17:54 UTC 2014

Dear friends, good morning

After create a repo/base channel and sync with flag "--sync-kickstart"
checked (via cli or webUi), I can't see the kickstart tree when creating a
new ks profile.

IMHO should appear automatically the structure of the OS that we had a
complete download/sync. That´s correct ?!

I'm using spacewalk 2.2

Bellow my steps

1. Create a new repo
2. Create a new channel and link with repo
3. Synchronize the channel
4. After complete, try to create a new ks profile

What appear when I try to create a new ks
In Base Channel appear: No Kickstartable Channel found.
In Kickstartable Tree: No trees were found for the selected channel

What I wish :)
Show the ks structure for the version that was realized the download/sync,
for example, CentOS6.5

I can create the structure manually and this works fine, but I really
believe, just selecting the option --sync-kickstart should works. That's
correct ?!

Bellow a command sample to sync
# spacewalk-repo-sync -crepo1 --url=
http://mirror.globo.com/centos/6.5/os/x86_64/ --sync-kickstart