[Spacewalk-list] kickstart tree after repo sync using

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 07:19:32 UTC 2014

I think you miss a step to create a kickstart distribution.
Check
3.1.2.2. Kickstart Trees / Procedure 3.2. Installing Kickstart Trees Manually
of
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Satellite/5.6/html/Getting_Started_Guide/chap-Getting_Started_Guide-System_Provisioning.html#sect-Reference_Guide-Introduction_to_Kickstart-Kickstart_Explained

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat