[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.2 issue with ISS

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 09:00:19 UTC 2014

Tony Dufour wrote:
% Hello, thanks for your answer !
%
% Sorry for my mistake, I exported the RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT but I wrote RHN-CA-CERT.
% I double checked after your comment, and I have the good CA in my ISS configuration.
%
% Server "spwlk02" is the slave server. I try to pull from Slave to Master. By the way the only opened network flow opened is from slave to master on TCP 443.

I'm afraid I don't understand this explanation. On which server do you
run satellite-sync, master or slave?

% I will check in the spacewalk logs for ISS stuff, I did not seen any dedicated log file for ISS ?

Synchonization log is /var/log/rhn/rhn_server_satellite.log.

%
% Regards,
%
% Tony