[Spacewalk-list] Patching your Spacewalk server (OS Level)

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 16:04:56 UTC 2014

Hi All!

I've just got a curious question. How do you all patch your spacewalk server for the OS patches? Do you just manually do it and make the updates available locally? Do you manage it thru the RHN client and use Spacewalk? Or do you use the connection to your appropriate provider and just use yum update. I'm using RHEL myself and since Spacewalk looks like a Satellite server, I cannot attach directly to RHN. Just curious how everyone is doing theirs.

Thanks!

Glen Collins