[Spacewalk-list] Patching your Spacewalk server (OS Level)

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Fri Oct 10 20:24:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 11 Oct 2014, at 3:04 am, Glen Collins <glenc2004 at comcast.net> wrote:

>      I've just got a curious question. How do you all patch your spacewalk server for the OS patches?

I register my Spacewalk server as a client of itself and then use Spacewalk to patch it. This is possible with Oracle Linux connecting to ULN, because we don't require the Spacewalk server to be registered to ULN to download updates.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496