[Spacewalk-list] Configuration Files Deployment + Remote Command on Action Chain

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 04:20:11 UTC 2014

Dewangga

Just to add information, about your question, the command to restart
service should be after else

###
#!/bin/bash
if [ -f /var/log/ref_teste ]; then
  echo "Script was defined - $(date)"           | tee -a /var/log/messages
  echo "Removing $0 from /etc/cron.hourly"      | tee -a /var/log/messages
  echo "### rm -rf /etc/cron.hourly/$0"         | tee -a /var/log/messages
else
  echo "TEST ### $(date) ###"                   | tee -a /var/log/messages

  # Command here !!!!
  service xpto_daemon restart

  touch /var/log/ref_teste
fi