[Spacewalk-list] How to just update one repo on a server or exclude repos and

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 09:56:47 UTC 2014

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator wrote:
% Hi,
%
% thanks for your feedback! In that case I thought from within the
% spacewalk website....

Hi,

No, that is not possible from webUI.

Regards,
Michael

% 	cheers . Götz
%
% Am 29.10.14 um 10:39 schrieb Combernous, Fabien:
% > Hi,
% >
% > You can use this kind options :
% > /usr/bin/yum --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo="$SPACEWALKREPO" -y -x 'kernel*' update
% >
% > Where SPACEWALKREPO define the channel name you want update.
% >
% > regards,
% >
% > --
% > Fabien COMBERNOUS
% > ________________________________________
% >
% > Hi,
% >
% > is it possible to exclude/include specific software channels  for doing
% > an update?
% >
% > E.g. I'd like to update centos 6.5 -> 6.6 about 100ts of packages, but
% > don't want to update epel/rpmforge files in that step.
% >
% > And is it possible to do this in one step for multiple servers?

--
Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat