[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk for both RHEL 6.x and OUL 6.x - Possible?

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 16:11:47 UTC 2014

Hello all. I'm trying to find out if it's possible to consolidate onto one server both RHEL and OUL. From all the documentation I have been reading either one must registered with their perspective vendor but I cannot find any documentation that will allow me to change the system configuration so I can get both repo's locally. I found this once before but of course changed jobs and lost the information. Mrepo looks promising as I remember you can use it but no directions on how to subscribe one system to both vendors sites. Loks like to me it's either one or the other. I know Spacewalk is now capable of maintaining OUL but trying to get the rpm's from both vendors is confusing. I'm honestly not sure what to look for now as I have tried too many google searches and too many permutations of RHEL and OUL. If someone can just give a link to into it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Glen Collins