[Spacewalk-list] Trying not to reinvent the wheel.....

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:55:55 UTC 2014

Hello friends, good morning

About the first question you can create child channel and keep this
uptodate (centos-65-x86_64-up for example), this child channel will be
responsible to keep your servers/workstations up to date.

Ps.: for sure you have best practice, dev, homolog (will test in your tests
machine) and prod environments (production servers).

Let me know if make sense or not.

B'regards
Waldirio