[Spacewalk-list] How have you deployed Spacewalk?

Bauer-Lee, Sue Sue.Bauer-Lee at multiplan.com
Tue Apr 28 14:10:10 UTC 2015

All -

Since this archive isn't searchable, and I'm not finding a ton of reference for my purpose in the 6 months I've just perused, I'lljust ask. :)

For those of you that work with multiple data centers, how do you deploy Spacewalk? We currently have 3 data centers (with datalinks), soon to add a temporary 4th. Datalinks flap or occasionally go down (sometimes for 5 min, sometimes for 5 hours) so I'm not a fan of proxies. I was originally thinking ISS was the solution, now I'm not so sure it'll work with 3 distinct Spacewalk masters, each with a local DB.

I plan to use the Oracle ULN 2.2 version of Spacewalk.
Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This message and any attachments contains confidential information belonging to the sender intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that copying, disclosure or reliance upon the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.