[Spacewalk-list] How have you deployed Spacewalk?

Florian Casse florian.casse.mail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:30:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are present on 6 datacenters in Europe, we have only one Spacewalk
server. For server provisioning, we have a DHCP server on each site
pointing PXE service to Spacewalk server. With about 200Mbits links between
sites (designed like a star), the service is running fine, with
approximately 500 servers managed, physical and virtual mixed up. I think
you should consolidate your network infrastructure by adding backup
datalinks or maybe tunnel links through Internet as a cheap backup.

Florian