[Spacewalk-list] problems with osad

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Wed Aug 19 15:02:53 UTC 2015

I decided to revert my two clients back to initial install (I love VM :) )  I recreated the certificate on the spacewalk server and re-registered both clients.  All is now good.  I am now scheduling updates, and osad is picking them up and patching my systems.

Thank you to everyone who replied and gave me assistance.

Daryl