[Spacewalk-list] osad behind a proxy

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Dec 9 15:27:49 UTC 2015

I’ve been going through and giving some love to my spacewalk infrastructure and realized that scheduling actions on systems behind proxy are not getting picked up by osad.  Actions scheduled to run on the proxy itself run fine, but it seems like maybe jabberd is not 100% configured correctly on my proxy or something so that messages are not being passed back and forth from the clients behind the proxy to the spacewalk server?  Any idea on how to troubleshoot?  I’m not terribly familiar with the architecture of xmpp in this manner, so I’m kind of at a loss.  I’m also assuming it’s something with jabber and not something else, so there’s that too.

TIA,

Greg