[Spacewalk-list] osad behind a proxy

Maxime VEROONE maxime.veroone at nordnet.fr
Wed Dec 9 16:06:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

You will have to dig through jabberd logs and/or strace process to pinpoint
the issue.
Basically, the communication should look this way :

Client ==TCP/5222==> Proxy (Jabberd/c2s) =(socket?)=> Proxy (jabberd/s2s)
==TCP/5269=> Central Spacewalk (jabberd/s2s) => osad

Did you open both 5222 for client to proxy and 5269 for proxy to spacewalk
communications in your firewalls ?

Regards,
Maxime Veroone