[Spacewalk-list] HTTP Status 403 - Validation of CSRF security token failed && Incorrect CSS urls

Martin Merfort martin at merfort.de
Mon Dec 21 14:01:51 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
after upgrading the spacewalk-server from CentOS 7.1 to 7.2 some parts of
spacewalk no longer work.
Using the pagination or search on the package list of a repository yields the
following error:

“HTTP Status 403 - Validation of CSRF security token failed

type Status report

message Validation of CSRF security token failed

description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.54”

I am also getting this error when I try to update the channel list of a client.

The httpd logs show this line: “10.2.10.24 - - [21/Dec/2015:13:26:27 +0000]
"POST /rhn/channels/ChannelPackages.do HTTP/1.1" 403 1041”.

I could not find any error messages in the tomcat logs.

Also my browser cannot load some css files like
https://<server-url>/css/spacewalk.css.

A fresh install has the same exact problem.

Thanks in advance.

Martin Merfort