[Spacewalk-list] Subscribe CentOS 5 to a Software Channel

dmitry.lozitskiy at asparona.com dmitry.lozitskiy at asparona.com
Fri Jan 9 04:07:33 UTC 2015

Hello Waldirio,

Yes you’re right, I’m trying to subscribe centos 5 on i386 to 32bit channel:

[root at client /]# uname -a
Linux client 2.6.18-308.16.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Oct 2 22:01:37 EDT 2012 i686

Repository: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/updates/i386/

But when I’m trying to create a new channel I don’t see plain “x86” among the architectures, only x86_64 more or less related: http://postimg.org/image/chgp0ncdn/

Do you think that is an issue?

P.S.:
OEL5 x86 channel is a channel with repository subscribed to ULN uln:///ol5_i386_latest
CentOS5 x86 Channel is a channel with repository subscribed to http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/updates/i386/

Cheers,
Dmitry.