[Spacewalk-list] auto updates for errata not working

Kevin Abbey kevin.abbey at rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 15 00:35:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I enabled auto-update of errata on hosts and initially it works just
after the setting is enabled.  The problem is that the hosts never
auto-update after this.

How can I find the problem with this?  I've search through log files and
network settings but still don't seem to catch the problem. Should I
increase the debug logging in client or server configuration settings?

If anyone has this working and can offer some notes this would be
appreciated.

Spacewalk - 2.2
Server - centos 6.5
client - fedora 20,     soon to be 21.