[Spacewalk-list] auto updates for errata not working

Stephen Herr sherr at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 13:42:12 UTC 2015

Hi Kevin,

1) Make sure that the taskomatic service is running and is not throwing
errors (to /var/log/rhn/rhn_taskomatic_deamon.log).

2) The auto-update feature only applies errata that are applicable to
your systems, not packages that aren't associated with an erratum. How
are you pushing updates into your channel? Are newer packages associated
with an erratum?

-Stephen