[Spacewalk-list] manage service run levels (chkconfig)

Reneau, Wes W [HDS] Wes.Reneau at hdsupply.com
Wed Jan 21 14:59:18 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Is it possible to manage the runlevels at which a service would start via spacewalk?  We have several hundred machines that we are adding to spacewalk (brand new installation of spacewalk) and we are adding some config files and rpms/services to each box via activation keys.  The problem is that by default services are configured off.  I can do it via remote commands and SSM but hoping I could manage this at registration.  Help appreciated.

Wes