[Spacewalk-list] SOLVED:configuration channel challenges

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Jan 21 20:28:16 UTC 2015

> On 21 Jan 2015, at 3:26 pm, Reneau, Wes W [HDS] <Wes.Reneau at hdsupply.com> wrote:
>
> I'm using Oracle's documentation, and OSAD didnt mentioned in installation of that package.  Would having that package installed and running have prevented this?

We haven't documented osad yet because our documentation is currently just release note style, i.e. enough to get Spacewalk installed on the Server and Client. Our release notes link to the upstream documentation for more detailed configuration/functionality.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496