[Spacewalk-list] Full server rebuild - Best practice to rejoin it to SpaceWalk

Brian Kinney brian.kinney at memeo-inc.com
Wed Jan 28 23:39:58 UTC 2015

Bad week all around.  Lost a puppet server, and no backups.  L

Managed to get a copy of the “root” “/” partition but that’s all.

The new image has not registered with Spacewalk yet.

Should I force the existing key onto it?  Or something else?

Please reply with your recommendations.  Thanks everyone!

--Brian—

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable measures to virus scan all
E-mails leaving UNICOM Global but no warranty is given that this E-mail and
any attachments are virus free. You should ensure you have adequate
measures in place for your own virus checking.