[Spacewalk-list] Reg:Spacewalk Supported Databases

Stephen Herr sherr at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 14:48:27 UTC 2015

Only PostgreSql or Oracle are supported. If you're going to use Oracle
you'd have to read the Licence Agreement that you have to agree to
before downloading Oracle to see if you can use the free one or if you
have to purchase a licence.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/database-technologies/express-edition/downloads/index.html

PostgreSql has no such restrictions.

-Stephen