[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on SuSE?

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Jul 16 18:31:42 UTC 2015

Yes, I know that SuSE is using Spacewalk as their upstream source.  I had them do a demo for me awhile back.

How difficult is it to compile SW from source?  All of the documentation is for Red Hat, CentOS and Fedora.  Has anyone else compiled it from source?  What kind of documentation is available?
Thanks
Daryl