[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on SuSE?

Reed, Steven Steven.Reed at transport.nsw.gov.au
Fri Jul 17 00:56:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Have not stood it up on SLES but it is possible to use spacewalk running on Centos to manage/deploy SLES, opensuse etc.  Assuming that's your end goal.
There is a bit of messing round with the kickstart/autoyast files to get them to work and you need to modify some parts of cobbler.

Obviously this is unsupported and if you want to run it in production it may be better to use Suse's supported product.  Unless you know what you are doing and can deal with unexpected issues :)