[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 86, Issue 36

Dean Georgiev deyan.georgiev at worldsupport.info
Wed Jul 29 07:18:11 UTC 2015

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:11:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tomas Lestach<tlestach at redhat.com>
To:spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] missing idn_pune_to_unicode in rhnlib

I'd say you use the correct version of rhnlib as the rename was: idn_pune_to_unicode -> idn_puny_to_unicode.
The problem is the package, that requires rhnlib.
So, try to update spacewalk-backend* (eventually rhn-client-tools).

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in this response, but I had critical deployments.

I have tried the suggestion, but spacewalk-backend* tries to install server components and oracle related components. I cannot figure out which packages are for the proxy only, so any help will be appreciated.

In general, if someone could point out what needs to be done to upgrade the proxy only and not the entire OS would be very nice.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Dean