[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Not working

Bill Kuhn bkuhn at cortez.k12.co.us
Mon Mar 23 17:34:16 UTC 2015

Yes I did browse through it looking for keywords like OSAD and Jabberd
not working or commands not being picked up. Although I am not getting
any errors that I am aware of (i.e. the logs look normal) I have tried
a few things for upgrade issues which did not work. I browsed about a
year back to no avail.
Bill