[Spacewalk-list] Get pending action status in API

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue May 19 09:51:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

in the API I can get a list of system events, or a list of scheduled
actions (in progress, completed or failed), but for a rescheduled
action I don't seem to find a reliable way of determining the status
if it is pending.
The web interface can show the oending status (or "queued') just fine,
but for now I need to check for "pickup_date" for an action via the
API (and can then decide it is "pending" if the pickup_date value is
not present or empty), but even that has a value for a rescheduled
action already ...
So: any tips on how to get the correct status for pending actions?

Franky