[Spacewalk-list] Managing RHEL 6/7 systems with spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:42:25 UTC 2015

Dear Michael, good morning

If you have subscription enable in RHN, you may check the RHN
Satellite with your redhat sales (if you don't have satellite
subscription), the difference is, when using Spacewalk, you need
prepare the environment to receive all packages, erratas, etc, using
already scripts or creating your own scripts. When using RHN
Satellite, you have all ready to you, will be necessary just inform
what base channel you would like to sync and that's it (RHEL6 and
RHEL7 with all child channel you think be necessary).

Let me know if I can help you.
Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com