[Spacewalk-list] Managing RHEL 6/7 systems with spacewalk

Broyles, Michael mbroyles at penguinrandomhouse.com
Fri May 29 12:51:20 UTC 2015

Michael,

Not to my knowledge.  For official RHEL boxes, I think the answer you are looking for is a product known as Red Hat Satellite Server.

Satellite server then will 'talk to' the official Red Hat repos, pull down errata into your own local channels (yum repos).

You can contact me offlist if you want to chat about this more.

- Mike

-------
Mike Broyles - RHCE, RHCSA, MSCIS
Systems Architect