[Spacewalk-list] Managing RHEL 6/7 systems with spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:24:15 UTC 2015

Humm

You can fix it, migrating your CentOS to RHEL :-)

If you are running over any hypervisor, you can subscribe your
hypervisors using datacenter subscription, with unlimited guests, so
you will migrate all of them without problem and better, all
environment will be supported by redhat / satellite.

I really don't know your environment, so you can talk with your redhat
sales person (they will for sure help you) or send me a email
(waldirio at redhat.com) and I'll help you.

Have a great day!
Atenciosamente
Waldirio