[Spacewalk-list] Missing package on new client install.

Edward Drummond spacewalkList-iscool at snkmail.com
Fri May 29 14:32:27 UTC 2015

Hello.

Am new to spacewalk and am puzzled by this behaviour.

I have a kickstart file with a few packages on a total of three
activation keys. After the host installs, the GUI
tells me through Events->History that my list of package installs has
been a success. (Update Succeeded" (code 0)).
But one of the packages (autofs) is not installed on the new system. It
will install fine by hand after the new host has
booted.

Has anyone seen this before? Is this the behaviour of bug #1172288?

Am running spacewalk2.3 on fedora21.