[Spacewalk-list] Getting the Groups Comps File With Repo Sync

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:33:47 UTC 2015

Hello Alan, good morning

You can check the server logs to get more detail, but what you can do
"without stress" is remove the base channel and recreate again, maybe
some error during download or .., need check the system.

Doing this, you will guarantee if the problem is in your SW or in the
source packages (normally not).

Ps.: Normally you don't need update or change files inside these
structure manually, the SW daemon will manager it for you.

Take Care
Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com