[Spacewalk-list] Kickstarting CentOS

Philipp Wehling philipp.wehling at megatel.de
Wed Nov 18 07:51:30 UTC 2015

Hello,

thanks for that advice. I will try that out.

But here another question. I made my structure for some specific reason:

What about the EPEL-Repository? If I divide the channels into CentOS7 and SL7 I have to create one EPEL-Channels for each of these. This wouldnt be efficient ... I mean: two times reposync, two times HDD utilization for no reason ...

With my structure I only have one EPEL-channel for RHEL7. I register my clients to RHEL7 and I can de/select every other channel I want to have. Same handling for postgresql, jpackage, etc.

kind regards,
Philipp