[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart install fails - Package does not match intended download

jeff macfarland jmacfar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:19:42 UTC 2015

This issues happens once every few months or so. It is often enough that it
must be something I am overlooking instead of a bug. It's happened to me
from Spacewalk 1.8 up to and including 2.3. In the past I'd just deleted
one of the files and pushed one that matches one of the checksums to the
channel.

Channel 'centos-7.1-x86_64' - Synced from Everything DVD
Channel 'centos-7.1-updates-x86_64' - Synced from
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.1.1503/updates/x86_64/

tzdata-2015a-1.el7.noarch.rpm
5f39516836a67f94b0b80d8b256cbbf6

tzdata-2015a-1.el7.noarch.rpm
4993106793a56e26914325693ed83462

The error it causes is:
  DEBUG packaging: http://url/Packages/tzdata-2015a-1.el7.noarch.rpm:
[Errno -1] Package does not match intended download.