[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart install fails - Package does not match intended download

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Tue Oct 6 12:01:38 UTC 2015

I’ve run into this exact same problem… but, there’s been no response forthcoming on the list.  It seems to me that this is a problem because the package put in the “updates” repo is the exact same version as the package in the “base” (DVD) repo.  But, the real problem is that when the installer pulls down this file, the resultant file is ONE byte larger than it should be…

I wish I had more to tell you..

Andy