[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.4: updating/upgrading packages from only a child channel

Daniel Alex Finkelstein daniel.finkelstein at investoranalytics.com
Sun Oct 11 15:29:23 UTC 2015

Too much effort :) I wanted something that could pick all the packages from a repo with a single click. Instead, I just ran this command across all my servers: yum update -y --disablerepo "*" --enablerepo "spacewalk*"

—
Daniel Alex Finkelstein, Manager of DevOps & Infrastructure
Investor Analytics - Risk Transparency

Phone: +1-646-553-4510 x131
Mobile: +1-718-246-7421
daniel.finkelstein at investoranalytics.com